Edwin Bryant – November 15th and 16th, 2014
Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras Workshop at Westside Yoga
4935 Research Parkway, Suite B, Lawrence, KS, 66047
Karen is an Intermediate Junior III certified Iyengar Yoga instructor and has made three trips to India to study at the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute. Karen is the owner and primary teacher at Green Tara Yoga & Healing Arts in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.
I first met Karen in 2011 during the Iyengar Yoga Regional Conference in Chicago’s Palmer House, as her student in the Backbends class. Karen was one of several Intermediate-level Teachers from the midwest chosen to teach the afternoon Special Topics Classes, a very special honor. Her instruction and ingenious use of props made it possible for me to enter into this especially difficult group of asana. Karen has just passed her Junior III certification. Please take time to congratulate her!
- Yogasana with Rafael A. Durán, Saturday 9:00 – 10:20 am
- Lecture with Edwin Bryant, Saturday 10:30am – 1:00 pm
- Potluck Veggie Lunch, Saturday 1:00 pm
- Lecture with Edwin Bryant, Saturday 2:00 – 6:00 pm (yoga/tea break)
- Veggie Feast Provided, Saturday 6:00 pm
- Kirtan & Lecture on Bhagavad Gita, Saturday 7:00 pm